Coronavirus update 09/09/2020
Dr Dawouds Surgery is now arranging appointments with the Nurses, you will start to receive text messages or phone calls inviting you back into the surgery for your review:
- Please check in at the side window
- Bring your own face mask/face covering
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entering the building
- We will be allowing 6 maximum in the waiting room to ensure a 2 meter distance is possible
- Nurses will be cleaning/sterilising equipment and changing PPE after each patient, (which will take a little more time).
Dr Dawoud's Surgery is doing their utmost to keep everyone as safe as possible.
We do understand if you do not want to attend the surgery, phone calls will be offered as an alternative review with the Nurse.
** MOST IMPORTANTLY PLEASE REMEMBER THE BEST WAY TO KEEP YOURSELF PROTECTED IS TO REGULARLY WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER**
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact your GP surgery will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-face contact where possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus
• Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients, but you may be asked to discuss your conditions over the phone or online first to assess what would be most appropriate for you
• In addition to face-to-face consultations, many GP practices are offering consultations online or over the phone. This can be a convenient and flexible way to receive healthcare but if you would prefer to see a GP or healthcare professional in person then this will be arranged for you
To order repeat prescriptions please ring the surgery between 10:30am & 12:30, or email your request firstname.lastname@example.org, or on-line if you are registered through patient access or myGP App
If you are dropping off a sample please ensure it is labelled correctly and hand it in at the side window.